Comply with the proper order when cleaning, medicating, and moisturizing, and you may apply make-up with confidence.
Zits is among the most typical pores and skin situations. Since such a pores and skin could be very delicate, individuals who have it have quite a lot of bother if they don’t discover the proper product, as a result of as a substitute of protecting the irregularities, they will make them worse.
Dermatologists from the American Academy of Dermatology say that It’s okay to place make-up on acne-prone pores and skin, so long as you utilize secure cosmetics and have an excellent cleaning and grooming routine.
The suggestions are as follows:
- Select your make-up rigorously. This may contain making an attempt varied merchandise to determine those which can be finest on your pores and skin sort. I searched non-comedogenic, oil-free make-up and that it doesn’t cowl the pores. These are much less more likely to trigger an zits breakout.
- Think about make-up that comprises salicylic acid, which might forestall and scale back zits. But when your pores and skin is dry, keep in mind that this acid could cause dryness, particularly in case you are already utilizing zits medicine.
- Keep away from heavy make-up, similar to cream or stick foundations, which might entice grime and block pores. If you happen to discover that your pores and skin turns into irritated after carrying make-up, do not throw all of it away, strive making an attempt the merchandise one after the other till you discover the set off.
- Put together the pores and skin. Earlier than placing on make-up, the face have to be clear and guarded. Wash your palms after which use your fingertips to use a lightweight cleanser, and rinse with ambient water. Solely then can zits medicine given to you by your dermatologist be utilized. Subsequent, placed on a moisturizer that comprises sunscreen.
- You higher purchase a broad spectrum sunscreen and with a safety issue of 30 or extra. Sunburned pores and skin turns into irritated, and irritation is step one to zits.
- Use make-up applicators. Do not use your fingers, as it could be transferring the oils from the pores and skin of the palms to the face. Use brushes, however wash them with gentle cleaning soap or shampoo each 7-10 days. Soiled brushes or sponges acquire particles, grime, oils, and micro organism. Don’t rub the pores and skin with these applicators, be light.
- Don’t share make-up or brushes with anybody. Zits shouldn’t be contagious, however micro organism, lifeless pores and skin cells, and oil from different folks’s pores and skin can stay on the product or applicator.
- Take away all make-up when you may have carried out your job, if you get dwelling, or if you fall asleep. Use an oil-free make-up remover after which wash off with a gentle cleanser. Once more, don’t rub the pores and skin at any time.
- If you happen to use zits medication at evening, do it after you have washed your face, then apply a layer of non-comedogenic moisturizer.
Typically, even with quite a lot of care, there might be an zits breakout. It not solely has to do with what you eat or what you place in your face, but additionally along with your temper. Discuss to your dermatologist, and inform him in regards to the merchandise you might be utilizing to care for your self and to placed on make-up. (I)